The global market for In-Flight Wi-Fi Services is forecast to reach US $ 1.85 billion by the year 2018, according to an analysis of the new global industry company report.
As technology and passenger´s expectations have evolved and outpaced what current systems can offer, the challenges for the aviation industry are rapidly increasing:
• Which high throughput satellite systems and networks offer the most cost-efficient solution?
• What are the current trends and how can in-flight and wireless technologies be best combined and integrated into the aircraft?
• How can you strike a balance between operation, maintenance costs and passenger satisfaction?
• How can you manage transient software loading for advanced IFE systems? How can the IFE systems be upgraded at testing stage and
complexity of certification be overcome?
• Which are the new opportunities in revenue generation with wireless IFE, how to deal with the brand positioning and content protection challenge?
Share your expertise with leading engineers from aircraft manufacturers, international airlines and IFE & connectivity - solution providers at the only event with focus on technical development and challenges of IFE!
I look forward to meeting you in Hamburg!